Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Card with Elizabeth Craft Peel Offs and Heat Embossing

I've wanted to try heat embossing with a peel off sticker.  I did that with this card.


This card is 4x5.5 and was made with the following:
  • Glitter Borders Gold 7010
  • Peel-off Stickers Easter Eggs - 2541
  • Various Embossing Powders
  • DCWV Violet Leaf Stack
  • Sookwang Double sides tape 5 inches
To make this card, I put the Sookwang double sided tape on a piece of white card stock, and then exposed the tape, and added the Easter Egg peel off sticker.   Instead of just adding the outline portion of the sticker, I used transfer tape to add all parts of the sticker.  (There is a good you tube video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSQSemwY45I showing how to do this).  I then removed the background for the flowers, added the embossing powder and heated.  I repeated this for all parts of the sticker (leaves, stems, basket and background). 

I used several different patterns from the Violet Leaf Stack for the background added Gold Glitter borders between the different patterns, and then placed the Easter Egg in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment