Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Elizabeth Craft Designs Blue Bird Card

Here is another Thank You card.  This card is 4.25 x 5.5.

For the card I used:
  • Minds Eye Meadow paper stack
  • Wink of Stella Clear
  • Technique Tuesday Greenhouse Society "Thanks so much" stamp
  • Memento Danube Blue
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs 709 Bird dies
  • Glitter Ritz Royal Blue and Light Copper
  • Sookwang Tape
To make the card, I added the Sookwang tape to white card stock.  I then die cut the birds.  After die cutting, I exposed the tape, and added the Micro fine glitter and burnished it.  I cut the background paper to the size of the card base and attached it.  The birds were then added.  The sentiment was stamped with the Memento Danube Blue ink.  Wink of Stella was added the leaves of the paper for extra shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment