Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Penny Black Garden Chair

I purchased this stamp at a yard sale, and finally decided to use it.  The card is 4.25 x 5.5.


 

I used the following to make the card:
  • Penny Black Garden Chair (1175K)
  • Close To My Heart Just to Say
  • Distress Markers - Pine Needles, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, Squeezed Lemonade, Pumice Stone, Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick, Ripe Persimmon, Storm Sky, Gathered Twigs, Spiced Marmalade, Forest Moss
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
To make the card, I colored the stamp with the variety of Distress Markers.  Once completed, I spritzed it a few times with water, and then stamped in on water color paper.  The image was then cut with one of the Stitched Rectangles die.  This was then added to the card base, and the sentiment stamped.

No comments:

Post a Comment