Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Mama Elephant Bootastic Halloween Card

Here is another Halloween Card I made.  This one using Bootastic from Mama Elephant.

For this card I used:
  • Mama Elephant Bootastic Stamps and Dies
  • Copic Markers C1, C3, C5, R29, R59, E50, E53, Y06, YR14, E35, YR 31
  • Stampendous Detailed Black and Enchanted Aubergine Embossing Powders
  • Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
  • Martha Stewart Halloween Stamps
  • Distress Inks Forest Moss, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Black Soot.
To make the card, I first crated the background.  I used watercolor paper and the distress inks like watercolors.  I then stamped the images from Bootastic on white card stock with Memento Black ink.  These were then colored with the Copic markers, and cut using the matching dies.  I added the images to the background I had created.  The fence, bats and sentiment were stamped with Versmark,  Enchanted Aubergine embossing powder was added to the fence, Detailed Black Embossing Powder used for the bats and Liquid Platinum added to the sentiment and heat set.  The entire image was added to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment