Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Last Halloween Card for 2015

For this card, I used a variety things, CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn stamps, and Distress Ink.


For this card, I used the following:
  • Close to My Heart Aek & Shriek Stamp Set
  • Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
  • Mama Elephant Bootastic Stamp Set
  • Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Stamp Set
  • Versmark
  • Stampendous Detailed Black Embossing Powder
  • Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
  • Distress Inks Forest Moss, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire, Block Soot
  • Glossy Accents
To make the card, I sponged the Distress Inks on watercolor paper.  I then spritzed it with water.  I cut the spider web from the Artbooking cartridge and attached it to the card.  I tamped the cat (from Aek and Shriek) and spider (from Bootastic) in Versamark and added Detailed Black Embossing powder and heat set.  I then stamped the tombstones and sentiment (from Spooktacular) in Versmark and added Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder and heat set.  The entire image was added to the card base.  Glossy Accents was added to the spider web to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment