Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Mama Elephant Bootastic and Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Halloween Card

Here is another Halloween Card I made with the Mama Elephant Bootastic and Lawn Fawn Spooktacular stamp sets.   I found several layouts similar to what I used on Pinterest.  I found that both of these stamp sets work well together.


 
 
For this card, I used:
  • Mama Elephant Bootastic Stamp Set and Matching Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Stamp Set
  • Copic Markers C1, C3, C5, R29, R59, E50, E53, Y06, YR14, E35, Y31
  • Versamark
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • Spellbinders Square Dies
  • Signo White Pen
To make the card, I stamped the images from Bootastic with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  These were then colored with Copic Markers and cut with the matching dies.  I then cut 3 squares from a strip of black paper.  and backed the strip with white card stock.  The Halloween boys and girls were then added to the strip.  I stamped the sentiment (from Lawn Fawn Spooktacular) with Versmark Ink on orange card stock.  Detailed White embossing powder was added and heat set. 
 
The black strip, sentiment and spiders were then added to the card base.  I used the White Signo pen for the spider's web.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little "monsters" are too cute! Great design and coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete