Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas Tag Card with WPlus9 Quilt Prints

A while ago, I got the WPlus9 Quilt Prints Stamp set, and finally had a chance to use it this year.  Here is the card I made using the stamp to create the background.  The card is 4.25 x 5.5



I used:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black and Desert Sand Inks
  • Ranger Dye Ink Classic Cherry and Lily Pad
  • WPlus9 Quilt Prints Stamp set
  • Phrases Cricut Cartridge
  • Close to My Heart Ornamental Cheer
  • Stampendous Detail Gold Embossing Powder
  • Versmark
  • Ribbon
To make the card, I stamped the outline shape from the Quilt Prints.  I then filled in the blank areas with a variety of the stamps from the set using Desert Sand, Classic Cherry and Lily Pad inks.  I trimmed the image to 4.25 x 5.  The tag on the card was cut from the Phrases Cricut Cartridge.  The tag was then stamped with Versmark with one of the stamps from Ornamental Cheer.  Gold embossing powder was added and heat embossed.  Ribbon was added to the tag, and the tag was added to the Quilt image and then added to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment