Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Northwoods Rubber Stamps - Man FIshing In Canoe with Dock

I love the names that Northwoods Rubber Stamps gives to their stamps!  They are very descriptive.  I love the stamps.  I've used this stamp before and colored them with Copic Markers.  I was new to Copics, and didn't have many colors.  Since the stamp is detailed, and at the time my Copic skills were novice, it didn't come out as good as it could have.  Recently I got a full set of Prismacolor Pencils, and thought I would use this stamp again.  Here is the result:


I really liked the result.  It seemed as if I could get the details much better with the Pencils.  Now I need to try it again with Copics!

This card is 4.25 x 5.5, and was made with the following:
  • Northwoods Rubber Stamps P9104 - Man Fishing in Canoe with Dock
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Gamsol
The card was easy to make - I stamped the image with Versafine Black Onyx Ink, and colored it with the Prismacolor Pencils.  I used a bit of Gamsol to blend the color in the water and the dock.  Once completed, I trimmed the image, matted it and added it to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment