Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Bird Crazy - Belated Birthday Card

I forgot a birthday!  It usually doesn't happen, but I was able to quickly make this card:


I used the following to make the card:

  • Bird Crazy Stamps and Dies
  • Crazy Things Stamps and Dies
  • Crazy Talk
  • Glossy Accents
  • Zig Kuretake Watercolors
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
To make the card, I stamped the bird twice with Versafine Black Onyx ink.  (Twice so that I could cut the eyes beak and wing separately). The hat, gift and balloon were also stamped the Versfine Black Onyx ink.  I used the Kuretake watercolors to color the images.  Since I have never used the Kuretake watercolors, I chose some random colors.  Once all of the images were dry, I cut them with the dies. 

To assemble the card, I used pop dots for the eyes, beak and wing.  I also used pop dots to the bird when attaching it to the card base.  The sentiment was stamped and bakers twine added for the balloon string to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment