Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Quick Birthday Card

Here is a quick card that would be great for a guy (the hardest for me to make!)


To make the card I used:
  • Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing folder
  • Tim Holtz Celebration Dies
  • Ribbon

This card is 5.5 x 4.25.  

To make the card, I cut a piece of white card stock to 5.25 x 4.  I then used a piece of blue card stock, and ran it through my Cuttlebug, using the Happy Birthday embossing folder.  This was then trimmed to 3.75 x 4 and attached to the piece of white card stock at the top.  Ribbon was then added to "hide" the edge.  Cut 'celebrate' from the same blue card stock and attach at the bottom of the white card stock.  Attach the entire piece to the front of a white card and the card is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment