Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Penny Black Blooming Garden

For this card, I decided to try some water color stamping.  This is one of my favorite techniques to use with distress markers,  The finished card is 4.25 x 5.5


I used the following to make the card:

  • Distress Markers: Fossilized Amber, Barn Door, Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany, Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn
  • Close to My Heart Holiday Tags Stamp Set
  • Penny Black Blooming Garden Stamp Set
  • Lawn Fawndamentals Freshly Cut Grass
To make the card, I colored the stamp with the distress markers, and lightly spritzed with water.  I then immediately stamped it on watercolor paper.  The sentiment was stamped with Freshly Cut Grass.  I then cut the watercolor panel to 3.25 x 5.5.  This was added to a panel of rose card stock cut at 3.75 x 5.5,  Ribbon was added and then the entire piece added to the card base to complete the card,

No comments:

Post a Comment