Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Water Coloring Stamped Images

Day 5 of the Watercolor for Card Makers (at Online Card Classeswas water coloring Stamped images. I had a lot of trouble with one of the techniques, and after several tries, I gave up.  I figure once I am more comfortable with water coloring, I'll go back an try it again.

Here are my versions of the cards from Day 5 of the class.  I won't go into specific of how the cards were made (for this you should take the class), but will provide the supplies I used. Here are the 2 cards I made using the techniques from the class.

Card 1:


Card 2:

For the first card, I used: 
  • Penny Black All Over Pattern Stamp
  • Distress Markers: Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Peacock Feathers
  • Lawn Fawndanmentals: Wild Rose
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • WPlus9 Hand Lettered Thanks Stamp set
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
For the second card, I used:
  • Kuretake watercolors #52, #61 (for the background)
  • Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
  • Stampendous Wishing Well Stamp
  • Mama Elephant - Make a Wish stamp set
  • Versfine Black Onyx Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment