Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Bird Crazy Anniversary Card

Here is a card I made for my husband for our Anniversary.  Unlike most of my cards, this on is 5.25 x 6.5.  I needed the extra space for both birds.


I used the following to make the card:

  • Tim Holtz Bird Crazy Stamps and Dies
  • Tim Holtz Crazy Things Stamps and Dies
  • Copic Markers:  E50, E53, E57, E59, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR16, YR18, YG63, R20, R21, R24, R29, R59, R81, R83, R85, B0000, B95, B97, C3, C5
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Lawn Fawndementials Mermaid
  • Seaside Stampin' Ink Cloud Stamp
  • Distress Ink - Lowed Lawn
  • Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings Stamp Set
  • Taylored Expressions Many Mini Occasions Stamp Set


To make the card, I stamped the birds with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink,  I also stamped the accessories that I would be using.  The birds and the accessories were then colored with the various Copic Markers.  I then cut out the birds and accessories using the dies.

The grass on the card base was colored with Mowed Lawn, and the sky was stamped with a Cloud stamp and Mermaid ink.  The Birds and accessories were added, a bit of shadow added under the birds, and the the sentiments added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment