Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Water coloring Stamped Images (Day2)

Day 6 of the Watercolor for Card Makers (at Online Card Classeswas water coloring Stamped images. 

Here are my versions of the cards from Day 6 of the class.  I won't go into specific of how the cards were made (for this you should take the class), but will provide the supplies I used. Here are the 3 cards I made using the techniques from the class.

Card 1:
 Card 2:
 Card 3:

For Card 1 (One of my favorites!) I used the following:

  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Penny Black Blooming Garden Stamp Set
  • Distress Ink: Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn
  • Close to My Heart A Little Note Occasions Stamp Set
  • Spellbinders Square Dies

For Card 2 I used the following:

  • Simon Says Birthday Celebration
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Kuretake Water Colors: 10, 20, 34, 63, 54, 58, 139, 43
  • Close to My Heart Joyful Birthday Occasions Stamp Set
For Card 3, (this one has a lot of sparkle and shine, since I used perfect pearls in the water used), I used the following:
  • WPlus9 Flora & Fauna 2 Stamp Set
  • Versmark
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • Distress Ink: Weathered Wood, Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Candied Apple, Salty Ocean
  • Perfect Pearls
  • Close to My Heart Just to Say Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment