Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Lawn Fawn Baked With Love Card

A co-worker make me a very nice home made lunch for my birthday this year.  This is the thank you card I made for her.


I used the following to make the card:

Lawn Fawn - Baked with Love Stamps and dies
Various Copic Markers
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Versamark
Zing Clear Embossing Powder
My Favorite Things - Stencil Stripes
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

To make the card, I stamped the images with Memento ink, and then colored them with Copic Markers.  The images were then cut using the dies.  For the counter top, I sponged an area using Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I stamped through the Stripes stencil with Versamark, and then added clear embossing powder and heat set.  The images were then added.  The panel was them matted and added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment