Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Penny Black Passionate Birthday Card

I fell in love with the stamp form Penny Black.  I couldn't figure out how at first to use it, but then realized there was a very easy method - color the stamp directly!  Here is the card:


I used the following to make the card:

  • Penny Black - Passionate stamp
  • Local King Rubber Stamps Markers - Light Purple, Purple, Green, Light Green, Light Pink
  • Close To My Heart - Joyful Birthday Occasions
  • Pima - Cracked Background Stamp
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
To make the card, I colored the stamp with the markers, starting with the lightest colors, then adding detail with the darker colors.  I then stamped the image.  I then colored the background stamp, and stamped it over the image.  Since I used a light color marker, it didn't show through the flower.  The sentiment was then added with Versafine Black Onyx ink, embossing powder was added and heat set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment