Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Witchy Halloween

Here is one of the cards I made for Halloween.  Somehow its become a tradition for the Grand-kids to get a card to celebrate Halloween.

For this card I used:

  • Witch Stamp 
  • Versafine Black Onyx Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Spellbinders Circle Dies
  • Distress Ink - Black Soot, Old Paper, Pumice Stone
  • Recollections Halloween Paper
  • Recollections Halloween Sayings Stamp Set
To make the card, I stamped the witch on white card stock with the Versafine ink.  I then covered the image with the clear embossing powder and heat set.  I used a Spellbinders circle dies to cut the moon behind the witch.  I used the distress ink on the moon.  The background was made using three coordinating Halloween papers.  The witch image was then added along with the sentiment to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment