Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Hero Arts Layering Christmas Tree

Here is a card I made with the Hero Arts Colored Layering Christmas Tree and Tim Holtz Mini Doodle Greetings.

I used the following to make the card:
  • Tim Holtz Mini Doodle Greetings
  • Hero Arts Colored Layering Christmas Tree
  • Stampendous Detail While Embossing Power
  • Versamark
  • Ranger Enamel Accents - Classic Cherry
  • Altenew ink - Frayed Leaf, Forrest Glen, Evergreen
  • Spellbinders Classic Oval Dies and Classic Scalloped Ovals
To make the card, I stamped the different layers of the Christmas tree with the Altenew Inks,  (I used these since I knew the colors would go together well).  For the final layer of the tree, I stamped with Versamark, and then added the Detail white embossing powder and heat set.  This made it look like there was snow on the branches.  The ornaments are Enamel Accents.  Once completely dry, the image was cut with the oval die.  A scalloped die was used to cut a mat for the image.  This was then added to a red card base.  The sentiment was then stamped with Versamark, white embossing powder added and heat set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment