Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Art Impressions Watercolor Birdhouses

Here is a card I made with Art Impressions Watercolor stamps.  I love these stamps, and the process to make watercolor images!

I used the following to make the card:

  • Art Impressions Flower Set #4052, Foliage Set #4051, WC Series Set 2 #3545
  • Distress Markers Abandoned Coral, Wilted Violet, Pine Needles, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn
  • Molotow Masking Fluid
  • Close to my Heart Just to say Stamp Set
  • Versamark 
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
  • My Favorite Things Watercolor Wash Paper
To make the card, I first created the fence using the Molotow Masking Fluid pen.  Once it was dry, I stamped the images by coloring the stamps with the distress pens, and adding water to the images to give a water colored image.  The masking fluid was then removed, and detail was added.  The image was then cut with one of the stitched rectangle dies.  This was then added to a piece of Watercolor wash paper.  I made the card base by cutting out a larger rectangle with a stitched rectangle from the center of the card front.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark, detailed white embossing powder added and heat set.  The image was then added to complete the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment