I used the following to make the card:
- Everyday Paper Dolls - Cricut Cartridge
- Zing Clear Embossing Powder
- EZ De's 1" Rail Fence Set A stamp set
- Kelly Craft Get it Straight Laser Square
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
The card base was stamped multiple with the heart stamp from the EZ De's stamp set using Versamark. I used my Misti to align the stamp for each row. The clear embossing powder was added and then heat set. I then used the Get it Straight Laser Square to align the image on the card base.