Pages

Monday, September 23, 2024

Lighthouse BIrthday Card

I love lighthouses.  I purchase stamps and dies that contain lighthouses.  So of course, when I saw the Hero Arts June 2023 kit I had to get it.  I also purchased the lighthouse die window die.  And here is a birthday card made with the kit and die:

I use the following for the card:

  • Hero Arts June 2023 Kit 
  • Hero Arts - Lighthouse Window Fancy Die
  • Gina K - Black Onyx, Powder Blue, Wild Dandelion, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea Inks
  • Simon Says Stamp - Clouds for Days Stencil
To make the card, I stamped the sun, water and birds using the stamps from the Hero Arts 2023 Kit.  The clouds were stenciled above the water line.  The Lighthouse Window die was used to cut a piece of black cardstock.  The image was then placed behind this piece, and the sentiment added.  The entire piece was added to an A2 card base to complete the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment