Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Copic Colored Lighthouse

Here is a card that I made on a cold day.  Reminded me of warmer weather!


This card is 4.25 x 5.5.  To make this card I used:
  • Copic Markers - R59, R29, R27, R24, YG99, YG97, YG95, C7, C5, C3, T2, E11, E27, E29, B99, B97, B95, B0000
  • Wink of Stella - Clear
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Stampabilites - Beacon of Light - LR1015
  • Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
To make the card, I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then colored the image with the Copic Markers.  For the background of the image, I used B0000.  I used the wink of Stella on the metal of the walkway, flagpole and the water.

The image was then cut with the Stitched Rectangles die.  This was then mounted on blue card stock which was also cut with a larger Stitched Rectangles die.  The entire piece was mounted to the front of a gray card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment