Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

By the Tide Birthday Card

Here is a card I made using Stampin' Up By the Tide stamp set that I've had for a while, but never used. 



This card is 4.25 x 5.5 and was made with the following:
  • Stampin' Up - By the Tide stamp set
  • Close to My Heart - Joyful Birthday Occasions stamp set
  • Memento - Teal Zeal and London Fog
  • Versamark
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Grumbacher Miskit Friskit
  • Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles

To make the card, I stamped the fish from By the Tide with Teal Zeal Memento Ink.  I then masked the fish with Misket Frisket.  Once dry, the kelp/sea weed was stamped with Memento London fog.  The Misket was then removed. The Sentiment is from Close to My Heart and was stamped with the Teal Zeal.

The image was cut using a Stitched Rectangle die.  This was matted to a piece of silver card stock that was also cut with a larger Stitched Rectangle die.  The card base was stamped using the kelp/sea weed and Versamark.  This was then embossed with clear embossing powder.  The image was then added to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment