Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Penny Black Garden Chair - Take 2

Using the Garden Chair stamp, I decided to try water coloring the stamp with the Distress Markers, in almost a no-line fashion . The card is 4.25 x 5.5.



I used the following to make the card:
  • Penny Black Garden Chair (1175K)
  • Close To My Heart Just to Say
  • Distress Markers - Pine Needles, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, Squeezed Lemonade, Pumice Stone, Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick, Ripe Persimmon, Storm Sky, Gathered Twigs, Spiced Marmalade, Forest Moss, Old Paper
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
To make the card, I stamped the image with Old Paper on water color paper.  I chose Old Paper, because I wanted light to no lines showing on the final image.  I then used the distress markers and a water brush to color the image.  It was the first time I had tried this, and I liked the results (although I need a bit of practice).  Once dry, I used one on the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the image, and it was added to the card base.  The sentiment was then added to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment