This card is 4x5.5 and was made with the following:
- Outline Stickers Black 842
- Peel-off Stickers Easter Eggs - 2541
- Copic YG23, Y06, YR14, BV00, B00
- Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight
- Shimmer Sheet Yellow Iridescent
- Cuttlebug Textile Texture
- Sookwang Double sides tape 5 inches
- Storybook Cricut Cartridge
To make this card, I put the Sookwang double sided tape on a piece of white card stock, and cut the background image (Marquee) with the Storybook Cricut Cartridge Storybook and 3.5 inches. I then exposed the tape, and added the Easter Egg peel off sticker. Glitter Ritz was added and the egg was then colored with Copic Markers.
I then added Sookwang tape to two 1/2 X 4 inch strips of white paper, exposed the tape, added the Cool Highlight Glitter Ritz, and colored both strips with Y06 Copic Marker.
A two inch piece of Shimmer Sheets was embossed with Textile Texture.
The Glittered strips, embossed Shimmer Sheets were added to the card. Black outline stickers were added between each area, and then the main image was added over the top.