Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Anniversary Card with Penny Black Stamps and Die

Here is an Anniversary card I made using Penny Black Stamps and matching die.  The layout is one I saw on Operation Write Home (http://operationwritehome.org/sketch-challenge-224/).  

This card is 4 x 5.25 inches and was made with the following:


  • Penny Black Blooming Garden 
  • Coordinating Penny Black Die 

  • Copic Markers, G21, G24, G46, R81, R83, R85
  • Ribbon
  • Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals
  • Taylored Expressions Many Minis - Occasions
To make the card, I first stamped the poppy image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored the image with Copic markers.  I used the coordinating die to cut the image using my Cuttlebug.

I then stamped the sentiment and cut it out using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Die. Ribbon was attached to the card, with the sentiment over the ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment