Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Spring and Fall Skeleton Leaves

Both of these cards use the same stamp, Skeleton Leaves, but the techniques are different.  For the Fall card, I used Distressed Inks on white card stock.  For the Spring card, I used Copics on vellum paper.

For the Fall card I used:

  • Fired Brick Distressed Ink
  • Peeled Paint Distressed Ink
  • Rusty Hinge Distressed Ink
  • Wild Honey Distressed Ink

For the Spring Card I used:

  • Copic Markers: R24, G46, G24, YR18, Y17

For both cards I used:

  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • Stampendous Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
  • Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge
  • Close to My Heart Holiday Tags stamp set
  • Technique Junkies Skeleton Leaves Stamp
  • Ribbon
Fall Card:

To make this card, I randomly sponged the distressed inks on white card stock.  I then stamped the Skeleton Leaves stamp with Versamark, added the white embossing powder and heat set.  I then cut the oval shape for the sentiment from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, and using the matching stamps, stamped the sentiment in Versamark, added the Gold embossing powder and heat set.  Ribbon and the sentiment were added to the card.  I like this card, since you don't know what the final version will look like.

Spring Card:


To make this card, using Versamark, I stamped the Skeleton Leaves stamp on vellum paper.  I added white embossing powder and heat set.  On the back side of the vellum paper, I then colored the leaves with Copic Markers.  I chose brighter colors of Copics for this, since they will have a bit of a washed out look from the front of the card.  I then used double sided tape to attach the vellum paper to white card stock.  The oval shape for the sentiment was cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, and using the matching stamps, stamped the sentiment with Versamark, added white embossing powder and heat set.  Ribbon and the sentiment were added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment