I used the following to make the card:
- Mama Elephant Make a Wish stamp set
- Stampendous Detailed Silver and Gold embossing power
- Spellbinders circle die
- Various colored sequins
- Martha Stewart Iridescent Hearts and Stars glitter
To make the card:
- For the front of the card, cut a piece of patterned paper to 5.5 x 4.25.
- Using the Spellbinders circle dies, select a die that is large enough for the stamp. Decide where to cut the circle on the pattern paper, and cut the circle.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card front (I used the pattern paper as a template as to where to stamp)
- Back the circle with acetate.
- From the Make a Wish stamp set, randomly stamp stars with Versamark, and emboss with gold and silver.
- Using foam tape, tape around the circle, making sure that there are no gaps (or the sequins and glitter will fall out!)
- I added the sequins and glitter to the card front, making sure that they were clustered around the sentiment
- Line up the patterned patter to the front of card and attach it firmly.
- Since it seemed that there was more needed to the front of the card, I added some additional sequins.