Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Feel Better Card

Recently my mom had a knee replacement.  Then she injured a shoulder.  Then she fell and injured her other shoulder.  After her fall, I made the following card for her.  The card is 4.25 x 5.5.



I used the following to make the card:
  • Everyday Paper Dolls - Cricut Cartridge
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • EZ De's 1" Rail Fence Set A stamp set
  • Misti
  • Kelly Craft Get it Straight Laser Square
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
  • Cuttlebug
To make the card, I cut the images from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge at 4".  I used a combination of accessories.  To make the sling, I cut the arm, placed it over the body and added a triangular piece of white card.  The doll was then added to the peach card stock that was cut with a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die using my Cuttlebug. 

The card base was stamped multiple with the heart stamp from the EZ De's stamp set using Versamark.  I used my Misti to align the stamp for each row.  The clear embossing powder was added and then heat set.  I then used the Get it Straight Laser Square to align the image on the card base.



No comments:

Post a Comment