Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Bird Crazy Halloween Cards

Love these Crazy Birds!  They are quick and easy to color, and the matching dies are wonderful.

Here are two Halloween Cards I made with the Bird Crazy stamps and dies.  I also used Crazy Things and Crazy Talk.

 
 
For these cards I used:
  • Bird Crazy, stamps and dies
  • Crazy Things
  • Crazy Talk
  • Distress Ink (a variety of colors)
  • Staz-on Black
To make the cards, I stamped the birds twice with the Staz-on ink, then colored them with the Distress Inks.  Then using the matching dies, I cut the birds, eyes and wings.  I then stamped and colored the broom, hat and pumpkin.  For these, I needed to fussy cut them, since I don't have the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of scrap paper.

I assembled the cards, using pop-dots for the eyes and layering all of the other images.  The moon was cut from a piece of patterned paper.  There was a blank area on the card, so  I stamped a few bats (from an old Martha Stewart set) in black.

Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp Stamptember use a Stamp Challenge and Blog Hop

2 comments: