Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentines Day Love Card

Its been a while since I made a card!  Here is a card I made for my husband for Valentines Day.  I couldn't resist using foil and glitter on one card.


Here is the inside of the card:


I used the following to make the card:
  • Glitter Ritz - Cool Highlight
  • Sookwang Tape
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Square Die
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Hearts
  • Die-namites Heart Love Die
  • Core'dinations Black Magic Card stock
  • Heidi Swapp Minc Red Foil
To make the card, I embossed a piece of Black Magic Card stock with the Hearts embossing folder.  I then lightly sanded it, to show the red of the embossed image.  The heart was cut with the Die-namites Heart Love die.  Sookwang tape was added to a piece of white card stock and cut with a Stitched Square die.  The tape was then removed, and the glitter added and burnished in.  The heart was added to the glittered piece of card stock, and the entire piece was added to the embossed hearts. This was then added to the card base.

For the inside of the card, I printed a simple heart with text on a laser printer.  I then ran this through my Minc machine with red foil.  I then added it to the inside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment