Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Out of this world Brithday Card

A while back, I saw a similar card on the Altenew YouTube channel (see it here).  While I don't have the same stamps or dies, it was a chance for me to try the techniques shown in the view, using what I have on hand.

I used the following to make the card:

  • Distress Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Seedless Preserves
  • A variety of dye inks
  • Simon Says Stamp - Lots of Dots
  • A wood grained stamp
  • Hero Arts Infinity Circle dies
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detail White Embossing Power
To make the card, I used one of the larger dot stamps, inked it with one of the colors of ink, then stamped it off a bit on a wood grained stamp.  This was then stamped on white card stock.  I made several of these circles.  These were then die cut using a variety of sizes of the circle dies.  The galaxy background was made by blending the Distress Inks on white card stock, and then adding several spritzes of water.  The planets were then added to the background, and the sentiment added to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment