Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

A Blue Bird Birhtday Card

Now that I have a better way to get vibrant colors on dark card stock with Prismacolor Pencils, I had make another card. 


I used the following to make this card:

  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - Robin 1 Floral Wreath
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - Flower Mosaic Embossing Folder
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous - Detailed Gold Embossing Power
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  • Close to My Heart - Celebration Stamp Set
  • Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies
To make the card, I stamped the Robin image with Versamark, added gold embossing powder and heat set.  I then used the White Prismacolor pencil to color most of the image.  The image was then colored with a variety of Prismacolor pencils on top on the white.  The image was then cut with one of the circle dies.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark, gold embossing powder added and heat set.  For the background, I embossed a piece of blue card stock with the Flower Mosaic Embossing Folder.  The bird image and sentiment was then added.  For the card base, I rubbed Versafine along the edges, added gold embossing powder and heat set.  The panel was then added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment