Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentines Day "Card"

I always struggle when making cards for my Husband. Its just hard making masculine cards, especially for Valentines day.  He does love a joke, and this year, Jennifer McGuire made available for download a bunch of Valentine jokes.  (See the full post here).  I thought maybe I could use these in a different way for his "Card".  I printed them all, and selectively trimmed them out.  They were foiled (although it doesn't show in the picture).  I cut a bunch of hearts using my Cricut and added the joke on the front of the heart, and the punch line on the back.  I added a sentiment to the cover heart, then punched a small hole in each, and then bound all the hearts together with ribbon.   Now he will have a "book" of jokes to tell the grandkids.





I used the following to make the "card":

  • Cricut Home Accents - for the heart 
  • Download from Jennifer McGuire available here
  • Minc Red Foil
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
  • Versamark
  • MFT - Loves the Ticket


No comments:

Post a Comment