Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Get Well Soon!

I love lighthouses - and collect lighthouse stamps.  I figured it was about time to begin using them.  Here is a get well card made using one of my many lighthouse stamps!


I used the following for the card:
  • Stampendous Lighthouse stamp
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares Dies
  • Memento London Fog Ink
  • Faber Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils
  • Tim Holtz Crazy Talk Stamp Set
  • Versmark
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
To make the card, I stamped the image with the London Fog ink, and colored with the colored pencils.  I then cut the image with a Stitched Square dies, and added to a card base.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark, embossing powder added and heat set to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment