Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

Stenciled backgrounds (Gina K Designs)

I've watched even more of the Gina K Stamp & Chat videos, and made more cards inspired by one of the videos.  These have a stenciled background with a silhouette stamp in the foreground.  I really like how they came out!



I used the following for the cards:
  • Gina K - Watercolor Flowers Stamp Set
  • Gina K Stencil - Water Droplets
  • Picket Fence Studios Stencil - Floral Damask
  • Gina K Ink - Tangerine Twist, Red Velvet, Wild Lilac, Lucky Clover, Blue Lagoon, Black Onyx
  • Altenew Ink - Warm Sunshine 

These were easy cards to make, I applied the ink through the stencils (for the watercolor droplets stencil, I kept it horizontal, but went in a diagonal direction for the Floral Damask stencil).  The flowers were added along with the sentiment.  The panel was matted with black card stock and added to the card base to complete the card.

I used my Taylored Expressions blender brushes again.  They made it so easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment