Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Snowy Penguin Christmas Card

For this card, I used a lot of different dies from different manufacturers.  I am very glad that I have a Gemini Junior, since this card is all die cutting, it saved a lot of time.  


I used the following for the card:
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - Chilly The Penguin Die
  • Hero Arts - Snowflake Edge Fancy Die
  • Simon Says Stamp - Maryanne Snowflake Die
  • Creative Expressions - Let it Snow Die
  • Memory Box - Winter Tiny Snowflakes Stencil
  • Vicki Boutin - Iridescent Glitter Texture Paste
To make the card, all of the elements were die cut.  I used a dark blue card base, and added the iridescent glitter paste through the Memory Box stencil.  It doesn't show up much in the photo, but the effect was stunning.  Once the glitter paste was dry all of the elements were added to complete the card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment