Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

Sailboat Window View

 I gave this card to my Husband for Father's Day, but it could be used for a Birthday card as well.  

For the card, I used:

  • Gina K - By the Sea 2
  • Simon Says Stamp - Waves Stencil
  • Distress Ink - Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Squeezed Lemonade
  • Memory Box - Grand Madison Arched Window
  • Acetate
  • Prismacolor Colored Pencils
To make the card. I cut the window twice, once from a wood grained brown card stock, and once from a wood grained yellow card stock.  I then pieced the brown window frame into the yellow paper, and attached it using a little bit of tape.  Acetate was added to the window. Using the stencil and the blue distress inks, the water was created on a piece of white card stock.  I then created the sun with a blending brush.  The sailboat was stamped on white card stock, and colored with colored pencils.  It was fussy cut and added to the background piece. Foam tape was used to attach the background to the window.  This was then added to the card base to complete the card.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  - Lazy Days Of Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment