Pages

Monday, October 25, 2021

Gina K Halloween Cards with Best Witches

OK, so when I first saw the Best Witches Gina K stamp set I knew I had to have it.  I love making Halloween cards for the grandkids and this was a cute set that would make great cards.  I had some ideas and while waiting for the set to arrive, I watched a few videos from Cathy Zielski using the set.  Her cards were SO CUTE, I had to use the basics (ok - copied) for my own cards.  Here are the cards made with the ghost image from the set.



For these cards, I used the following:

  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K - Best Witches Stamps and Dies
  • Gina K Ink - Black Onyx, Soft Stone, Sweet Mango, Key Line, Wild Lilac
  • Action Wobbles
  • Foam Squares
  • Black Card Stock
  • White Card Stock

For the first card, I stamped the images, and then cut them out with the matching dies.  I then added the mouth and eyes.  I then cut a piece of white card stock (and black mat) with Master Layouts 1.  With the white piece, I added spider webs in the corners, and splattered some orange, green and purple ink.  The sentiment was added in black.  Using foam squares, the orange and purple ghosts were added.  An action wobble was used for the green ghost.  This was then added then added to the black mat and the entire piece added to to card base to complete the card.

For the second card, I cut a piece of white card stock (and the black mat) with Master Layouts 1.  The ghosts were stamped on the white cardstock.  The black outline was added to the ghosts but offset a little.  The mouths and eyes were then added.  The sentiment was added beneath the ghosts.  I then added splatters of green, orange and purple ink.  This panel was then added to the black mat and then to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment