Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Happy Birthday card with Hero Arts and Picket Fence Studios

This birthday card did not come out exactly as planned but I really like the end result.  The original plan was to stamp the sentiment on velum and fussy cut it - but I could not cut it to my liking.  So this card is the "new plan".  Where I covered the entire panel with the stamped velum! 


I used the following for the card:
  • Hero Arts - Candles Bold Prints
  • Hero Arts - Unicorn White Pigment Ink
  • Prismacolor  Colored Pencils
  • Picket Fence Studios - Happy Happy Happy Birthday Stamp
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detailed White Embossing Powder
To make the card, I stamped the Candles on a piece of dark blue paper with the white pigment ink.  Once the ink was dry, I colored the candles with Prismacolor pencils.  Apiece of velum was stamped with Versamark, embossing powder added, and heat set.  This was added to the main panel along one side only.  The entire piece was then added to a card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment