Pages

Monday, March 21, 2022

Thinking of You

 Sympathy cards are hard, and I only make them when needed.  Here is the card I recently made;

I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K Designs - Natural Silhouettes
  • Gina K Designs - Black Onyx, Powder Blue, Blue Denim
  • Ranger Dye Ink - Blue Ribbon
  • Altenew - Beautiful Inside
To make the card, I masked a rectangle in the center of a white piece of card stock.  Using blender brushes the ink was added light to dark.  Over this I added the flower silhouette stamped in black onyx.  The panel was cut using master layouts 1, and the black mat cut with the associated die.  The sentiment was stamped and matted.  This was added to the card using foam squares.  The panel was added to the mat and the entire piece added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment