Pages

Friday, December 9, 2022

Taylored Expressions Create-In-Quads Snowflake

So I just had to give the Taylored Expressions Create-In-Quads stencils a try.  I got the snowflake one since Christmas was coming up and I needed something new for my cards.  I was surprised at how different each color combination ended up looking.  As a plus, I got 4 cards per color combination! I ended up using a variety of inks and sentiments,








I used the following for the cards:

  • Taylored Expressions - Create-In-Quads Snowflake Layering Stencil
  • Inks from Gina K, Altenew, Distress Oxides
  • Gina K Designs - Seasonal Greetings, Simple Snowflakes stamp sets
  • Lawn Fawn - Winter Scripty Sayings stamp set
  • Creative Expressions - Let It Snow die
  • Spellbinders - Oval dies
  • Versamark
  • Wow - Metallic Brass Embossing Powder
To make the cards, the snowflakes were stenciled using a variety of inks.  The panels were then cut apart for 4 cards.  The sentiments stamped or die cut in coordinating inks and papers.  The panels were matted and added to the card base to complete the cards.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment