Pages

Monday, January 23, 2023

Lighthouse Birthday Card

Northwoods Rubber Stamps has many nature based stamps that make great masculine cards.  This lighthouse is one of those images.  I used the Color Cube again to pick colors.  This time I chose an image that was mainly green, and another that was a beach scene containing trees.  Once again, using the Color Cube made selecting colors that go together well so easy! 

This card is a 5 x 7, which is a size I don't use that often.  I needed the extra space for the mats around the image. It is nice having that extra space, and I can see making cards this size more often!




For the card I used:
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 8
  • Gina K Designs - Black Onyx Ink
  • Northwoods Rubber Stamps - Spring Lighthouse
  • Hero Arts - Infinity Dies - Oval
  • Close To My Heart - Joyful Birthday Occasions
  • A LARGE variety of Copic Markers
To make the cards I stamped the image on white card stock and colored with Copic markers.  The mats were cut first with Master Layouts 8.  Then the ovals were cut into those mats.  The mats were added to the image, and the image to the card base.  The sentiment was stamped to complete the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment