Pages

Monday, February 13, 2023

Dragonfly

Its amazing how many colors there are for dragonflies (just google it!).  One of the prettier ones is one that is teal.  So that is what I used for my Dragonfly.  To make the wings appear to be more filmy velum was added behind them.  The Dragonfly is what inspired the rest of the card, which I kept simple.




For the card, I used:
  • Simon Says Stamp - Glitter paper
  • Ranger Dye Ink - Caribbean Coast
  • MFT - Handwritten Happiness stamp set
  • Gina K Designs - Soft Stone Ink
  • Wendy Vecchi - Basically Bricks Stencil
  • Cheery Lynn - Dragonfly with Angel Wings dies
To make the card, I cut the Dragonfly from glitter paper and added the velum wings.  Directly on the card base, a bit of brick was stenciled in grey. The sentiment was added near the bottom of the card to complete the card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment