Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Radiant Roses Cards

I still love the versatility of the Radiant Rose Bundle from Gina K Designs.  For these cards, I used the stamps and dies from the bundle.  I used a variety of inks for the flowers and leaves and they ended up looking good with some of the patterned papers from some of the past kits.  Petite Flourish Foil Mates and Petite Patterns were foiled as well! 




I used the following for the cards:
  • Gina K - Radiant Roses stamps and dies
  • Gina K - Inks in a variety of Colors
  • Gina K - Fancy Foils - Grass Green
  • Gina K - Birthday Cheer, Love is All You Need stamps
  • Gina K - Master Layouts 1, Large and Small Oval dies
  • Gina K - Petite Flourish Foil Mates
  • Gina K - Petite Patterns Paper Pack
  • Gina K - Watercolor Floral Patterned Paper, Autumn Splendor Paper and Ephemera
  • Thermo Web - Deco Foil Champagne
To make these cards, I first stamped the roses in a variety of colors.  The leaves were stamped using a variety of greens.  These were then cut out.  I cut several white ovals and associated mats from the large and small oval die sets.  The flowers and sentiments were arranged on the ovals, attached, and then the sentiments stamped.  I selected the patterned papers for the backgrounds including some I foiled!

These papers were cut with ML 1 along with the mats.  The backgrounds were attached to the mats, and added to the card bases.  The bands were matted and added to the cards.  And finally the ovals added to complete the cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment