Pages

Monday, September 25, 2023

Love (simply stated)

This card is based on one that I recently saw on either Facebook or Instagram, I can't remember which and of course I didn't save the information!  Its a very simply stated card!


I used the following for the card:

  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1
  • Gina K Designs - Love and Shadow dies
  • Gina K Designs - Petite Flourish Embossing Folder
To make the card, I cut a piece of white card stock with Master Layouts 1.  The mat was cut using a red foil paper.  The white panel was then embossed with the Petite Flourish Embossing Folder and added to the red foil mat and then to a white card base.  "Love" was cut from white card stock, while the shadow was cut from red foil.  These were attached to each other and then added to the card base to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment