Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Stampendous Lovely Garden Card

Recently I purchased the Stampendous Lovely Garden stamps and matching dies.  Here is the card I made with these stamps and dies.

This card is 5 x 6.5 inches and was made with the following:
  • Stampendous Lovely Garden Cling stamps
  • Stampendous Lovely Garden Dies
  • Copic Markers, G21, G24, G46, Y15, Y17, R81, R83, R85, YR01, YR14, YR18
  • Atyou Spica, Clear and Red
  • Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
  • Pop Dots
To make the card, I stamped the flowers, leaves and butterfly with Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock.  I then used Copic Markers to color the elements.  I highlighted areas of the Flowers and butterfly with the Atyou Spica Glitter pens.

The images were then cut using the matching dies.  I used various heights of pop dots to add dimension to the finished card.

No comments:

Post a Comment