This card is 4 x 5.5, and was made with the following:
- Greenhouse Society Tulip stamp (Technique Tuesday)
- Recollections Background Stamp
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Spellbinders Oval die
- Copic Markers, G21, G24, G46, BV00, BV11, BV13
- Memento Ink Black and London Fog
The tulips were then colored with Copic markers.
To assemble the card, I first cut the oval from the center of the purple card stock, then embossed using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I placed the stamped image centered in the oval and attached it to the card base.