Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Tulip Card

The tulip stamp for this card is a Greenhouse Society stamp, which I really like.  It can be used to make some great spring/summer themed cards.


This card is 4 x 5.5, and was made with the following:
  • Greenhouse Society Tulip stamp (Technique Tuesday)
  • Recollections Background Stamp
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Spellbinders Oval die
  • Copic Markers, G21, G24, G46, BV00, BV11, BV13
  • Memento Ink Black and London Fog

To make the card, I first stamped the background image using the Recollections stamp and London Fog ink.  I then stamped the tulips on top of the background using the Black ink.

The tulips were then colored with Copic markers.

To assemble the card, I first cut the oval from the center of the purple card stock, then embossed using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I placed the stamped image centered in the oval and attached it to the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment