Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

2014 Halloween Card 2

Here is the second of the Halloween cards I made.  This one is similar to ones I have made in the past. 


For the card, I used:
  • Paper Trimmings Cricut Cartridge
  • Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
  • WOW Copper Pearl Embossing Power
  • Versamark
  • Recollections Halloween Stamp Set  
To make the card, I cut the witch and moon from the Paper Trimmings Cricut cartridge at 3.5 inches. The bat is from the Wild Card cartridge and a left over from a previous project.  I adhered the witch and bat to the moon, then to the card front.  I stamped the sentiment on black paper with Versmark, then added the Copper Perl Embossing Powder and heat embossed.  I cut the black paper in a banner shape to 1.5 by 3.75 inches and attached it to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment