Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

2014 Halloween Card 4

The forth Halloween card.  This card is 4.25 x 5.25.


For the card, I used:
  • Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
  • WOW Copper Pearl Embossing Power
  • Versamark
  • Recollection Halloween Stamp Set
  • Wink of Stella Clear
To make the card, I cut the card from the Wild Card Cartridge.  I modified the sizing with my Gypsy to have a finished card at 4.25 x 5.5.  The blackout image, grass and stem were also cut with the same sizing.

I only used the pumpkin portion of the blackout image and attached it to the card.  I then attached the stem and grass.  To make the eyes and mouth stand out a bit, I added Wink of Stella Clear.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark, embossing powder added and then heat embossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment